[CT Birds] Stamford Bunting Report:

David Winston dgardenman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 21 19:27:55 EDT 2015

Well as I was off today having a great time at the COA annual meeting, the Painted Bunting must have had other interests to pursue as well.
Ginger saw the little guy this morning at about 7:30 AM.
He was not seen again today.
Not sure what this means but I can assure you we will be keeping a close lookout and will post ASAP.
I promise you I will not try to turn a Great Egret into a Painted Bunting.
Although a Great Egret at my feeders would be a new yard bird
Once again thanks to Tina and the whole Board of COA!!
Terrific meeting, wonderful speakers and great company.
Keep up the great work.

All the Best
Dave & Ginger Winston