[CT Birds] Fox S. & Siskin: Hamden: North Lake Dr., Mar 21, 2015

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sat Mar 21 20:25:55 EDT 2015

Only 3 Fox Sparrows today (only -- hah!).  Only 1 Pine Siskin.  Our brave Chipping Sparrow endures.  M. Robin sat on top of feeders, staring at me for a while.  The snow, 4+ inches easily, melted a lot today.  We have a moderately sized black bird flock around:  Grackle;  RWBB;  Cowbird -- I don't think any Rusty Bb.  No Painted Bunting, of course.

Begin forwarded message: