[CT Birds] Bald Eagles, Vultures

Ralph Amodei ramodei at att.net
Sun Mar 22 10:41:03 EDT 2015

 9:50 am I decided to kill 10 minutes before Petco opened..I drove the access road besides Target in North Haven on Universal Drive.Walked up to the opening to view that part of the Quinnipiac River marsh area.To my right flying, soaring and before out if view one landed on heavy duty powerlines - 4 Bald Eagles. 1 full adult, 2 very whitish bellied perhaps 5th year birdsand the 4th I could not tell. I got very cold with the wind and I wasn't dressed right.
10:20 Same area as yesterday of the New Haven landfill two Black Vultures withother Turkey Vultures that I could make out as I exited exit 8 (I-91 south bnd) to go home.Ralph Amodei - East Haven, CT