[CT Birds] West Hartford

Bissell, T. (Tracey) Tracey.Bissell at voya.com
Mon Mar 16 13:00:01 EDT 2015

I think the tide is turning to spring.  Our Red Winged Blackbirds and Grackles are back.

Everyone is singing up a storm!

Tracey R Bissell

Voya FinancialTM
tracey.bissell at voya.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.