[CT Birds] Roland Clement has passed away

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Sun Mar 22 17:54:20 EDT 2015

  On Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:52 PM, "clementonwards at rogers.com" <clementonwards at rogers.com> wrote:

 It is with great sadness that I write to inform you that myloving father, Roland, passed away last evening March at the age of 102in his Hamden home. Roland died comfortably with daughters Alison and myself and granddaughters Vanessa and Bronwyn with him this week. He benefited from 4 daysof superb hospice care.
Nearby friends are invited to come to a celebration of Roland’sremarkable life to be held in the Quinnipiac Room, Larson Place, 1450 WhitneyAv, Hamden, Tues, March 24, 4 p.m.
Friendswho are further afield, please send me notes to share at the event.
Obituaries will run in the New Haven Register and The NorwalkHour tomorrow, and likely in the NY Times next Sunday.
Please share this news and the invitation with others you think would appreciate knowing. (Because our celebration/memorial is taking place so quickly, we hope you will help spread the news.)
Roland’s daughter,Connie