[CT Birds] This weekend

Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:06:07 EDT 2015

Was out in the Hudson Valley this weekend and was thrilled to see 3 Bald
Eagles, several Redtails enjoying Sunday's wind, and - a real thrill - a
Barred Owl on a telephone pole likely waiting for some action below.

Last night while replenishing my feeders, I heard a sound that was so
familiar, but I couldn't place it.  It was driving me nuts.  Then I
realized it was a Robin! It's been so long since I've heard a Robin.  What
a welcome sound!!!

Trying to be optimistic for spring even though I'm still fleeced up to the
gills....

Jan Hollerbach