[CT Birds] Spring Migration Slideshow and please keep voting for the Conte!

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Mar 27 13:10:11 EDT 2015

The latest (first actually) Spring Bird Forecast is now published. Be sure to click through all of the slides if you want to see the full article.   Thank you to Mark Szantyr, Scott Kruitbosch and Shoreline Aerial Photography for contributing photos to the show and to Roland Clement's family for providing access to his wonderful self-portrait with Upland Sandpiper and of course for his conservation efforts, without which we would not be talking about the return of the Osprey:

The last slide is a reminder to keep on voting daily for the Conte Refuge in the Top-ten refuges contest.  This weekend is crunch time and we currently sit at #7.  It would be wonderful if we can break the top five, but it is essential that we remain in the top-ten.   We can vote once per day between now and noon on Monday.
Direct link for voting:

The Spring Bird Forecast is brought to you by Audubon Connecticut http://audubonct.org/ the state office of the National Audubon Society (www.audubon.org<http://www.audubon.org/>). As part of the nationwide Audubon network, Audubon Connecticut works to promote better understanding and conservation of birds. Audubon Connecticut's Spring Bird Forecast is provided in partnership with the Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History http://rtpi.org/

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road