[CT Birds] Volunteers Needed

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 20:20:16 EDT 2015

The Friends of Sherwood Island needs volunteers to help monitor its' Purple Martin houses located near the nature center. This year we are adding 12 new gourds,thanks to a COA minigrant,to the existing 24 gourds that were donated by CT Audubon last year. All 24 houses were occupied by Purple Martins with over 112 birds fledged last year.
Several volunteers are needed to check the gourds about every 3-4 days from mid-April through July. Please contact me for more information if you are interested in assisting with this project. petermgreen at hotmail.com
cell:203-247-2660

Tina Green
Westport

Sent from my iPhone