[CT Birds] Link to 10 April Return of the Osprey Party Registration form

Frank Gallo fgallo at ctaudubon.org
Wed Apr 1 15:56:34 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I've inserted a corrected link to the Return of the Osprey Party registration form. We'll see you all there!

Frank

Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center Presents
Our Fourth Annual: Return of the Osprey Party Fundraiser
Friday, April 10 @ 6:30 pm

In celebration of the Ospreys' long-awaited return, the Coastal Center is having its annual Return of the Osprey Party on Friday, April 10, at 6:30 p.m. at the Center, 1 Milford Point Road, Milford.

It's a chance to meet old friends and make new ones; as always, there is live music, fine wine, hors d' oeuvres, wonderful silent auction and raffle items, and as always, great company. We have some really wonderful food, and some amazing art work again this year from, Mark Szantyr, Jim Zipp, Michael Di Giorgio, AJ Hand, David Sibley and others.
We hope you can join us! It's always a great time.

Tickets are $40/person, $75/couple. Please RSVP, ASAP. Call Louise to register at 203-878-7440 x502<tel:203-878-7440%20x502>.

To download a registration form, click on this link: Return_of_Osprey_Final_Registraion_Form-2015d-w-sponsors-1<http://www.ctaudubon.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Return_of_Osprey_Final_Registraion_Form-2015d-w-sponsors-1.doc>

Whether or not you can make it, be sure to watch the Ospreys on our
- See more at: http://www.ctaudubon.org/coastal-center-at-milford-point/#sthash.lbSZ3BRm.V8fs4rrZ.dpuf

Connecticut Audubon Society
Coastal Center at Milford Point
1 Milford Point Road