[CT Birds] Hamden - Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, Apr 1, 2015

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Wed Apr 1 21:04:50 EDT 2015

Lake Whitney still has plenty of ice, esp'ly where there's no current.

eBird report notes FOY Osprey & Bald Eagle fly-overs of Lake Whitney, plus a couple of Mockingbirds.  A Fox Sparrow about in a couple of places;  I didn't see any Goldfinch flocks, nor Siskins, not at home either.

Begin forwarded message: