[CT Birds] so many Blackbirds !

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 2 20:06:57 EDT 2015

Today in Torrington on E Pearl Rd by the School and also in the cemetary where loads of Blackbirds. I'd say hundreds of Red winged Blackbirds calling from the trees, and within were 4 Rusty Blackbird. Also a small flock of 20 or so Grackle, but in the cemetary eating on the newly exposed grass were many Starlings plus 6 Cowbird.So I had all the expected Blackbirds to see in CT cept Boat-tailed Grackle, which are not to be expected here inland. Paul Carrier - Harwinton