[CT Birds] Interesting video clip about being a black birdwatcher

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sat Apr 4 22:59:49 EDT 2015

Perhaps more helpful links to the video & background:
	http://www.scilogs.com/maniraptora/rules-for-the-black-birdwatcher/
	http://birdnote.org/blog/2015/03/drew-lanham-why-im-birder
	http://birdnote.org/video/2015/02/rules-black-birdwatcher-j-drew-lanham

A short article by the same man on the same subject:
	https://orionmagazine.org/article/9-rules-for-the-black-birdwatcher/

A rather different angle on the situation:
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/10/national_geographic_alleges_that_birdwatching_is_racist_an_urban_birdwatcher_responds.html