[CT Birds] Return of the Osprey Part at the Coastal Center, April 10, 6:30 PM

Frank Gallo fgallo at ctaudubon.org
Tue Mar 31 12:57:51 EDT 2015

Hi All,
Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center Presents
Our Fourth Annual: Return of the Osprey Party Fundraiser
Friday, April 10 @ 6:30 pm
In celebration of the Ospreys' long-awaited return, the Coastal Center is having its annual Return of the Osprey Party on Friday, April 10, at 6:30 p.m. at the Center.
It's a chance to meet old friends and make new ones; as always, there is live music, fine wine, hors d' oeuvres, wonderful silent auction and raffle items, and as always, great company. We have some really wonderful food, and some amazing art work again this year from, Mark Szantyr, Jim Zipp, Michael Di Giorgio, AJ Hand, David Sibley and others.
We hope you can join us! It's always a great time.
Tickets are $40/person, $75/couple. Please RSVP, ASAP. Call Louise to register at 203-878-7440 x502.
Whether or not you can make it, be sure to watch the Ospreys on our
- See more at: http://www.ctaudubon.org/coastal-center-at-milford-point/#sthash.lbSZ3BRm.V8fs4rrZ.dpuf