[CT Birds] FOY Purple Martin

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:01:19 EDT 2015

4/2/15- Westport-Sherwood Island SP- FOY Purple Martin scout arrived as we were finishing putting up the 24 Martin gourds. Thank you Chris Kostpoulos,park staff, and James Beschle,park supervisor for your help. The new pole and 12 gourds,generously funded by a COA minigrant , will be installed next week for a total of 36 houses.We are excited and ready for our Purple Martins to return. Anyone interested in helping to monitor the martins can contact me directly.

Tina Green
With Chris Kostopoulos
Sent from my iPhone