[CT Birds] Westport/Norwalk warblers and bluebird

Ian Devlin captain_ian at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 16:10:41 EDT 2015

12 Wild Turkey and 1 Eastern Bluebird at Nayla Farm in Westport. About 25 American Wigeon in front of Sasco Creek.

14 Acre Pond in Norwalk had about 20 Tree Swallows doing figure eights over the pond eating insects. In the willow trees and other trees near the road, I saw 6-8 Yellow-rumped Warblers. I heard a Chipping Sparrow. There were about 4-5 Pine Warblers too. A flyover going NE over the pond was a Great Egret. An Osprey was fishing the pond as well.

Ian Devlin
East Norwalk, CT.

Sent from my iPhone