[CT Birds] Thanks to birders with many details in eBird posts

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 22:22:19 EDT 2015

In no particular order, I'd like to thank the following birders for providing many details in their eBird posts (it is very helpful): Frank Gallo, Arthur Shippee, Stephen Broker, Frank Mantlik, Jory Teltser, Jill Humphreys, Brian Kulvete, and Jim Blanchfield.  I'm sure I forgot some birders who take the time to help out their fellow birder.  It makes a rushed working-birding life that much easier. Thanks a bunch!
Tim Antanaitis
Middletown, CT