[CT Birds] Southport "Mew" Gull description important

julian hough jrhough1 at snet.net
Fri Apr 10 14:13:58 EDT 2015

Stefan et al.,
I will be there tomorrow..can Tina or anyone that is birding this site relay details about whether it is best to look on a rising tide etc.
Thanks! Julian Hough
New Haven, CT 06519
www.naturescapeimages.wordpress.com

     On Friday, April 10, 2015 1:54 PM, Stefan Martin <nafets519 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Mayn is very aware of subspecies and I'm sure he is busy going through different field marks to determine race (including photos). I'm sure the email was sent to get the word out and more details to follow.

Stefan Martin

Sent from my iPhone