[CT Birds] Southport "Mew" Gull description important

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:12:52 EDT 2015

In my opinion,it's best to look for the Mew Gull and Little Gulls on a rising tide. Bring "muck" boots as you may want to walk out a bit on the flats if you come at low tide. There are not usually many gulls at dead low. Be careful not to walk out too close if there are any large flocks. Since the temps are supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow,expect people to be out at the beach walking and running about.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone