[CT Birds] A word about early dates

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sun Apr 12 22:02:56 EDT 2015

Greg Hanisek's work, "CT Birds By The Season," can be found in stores, I think (my copy I bought for $5).  I don't know who has it in stock in CT.

But an easy place is from the COA website, as it is published as an issue of the CT Warbler, 25.1 (Jan. 2005):
The whole run in pdf's:  http://www.ctbirding.org/pubs.htm

This issue:  http://www.ctbirding.org/Warbler/CTWarblerVolume25.pdf

This you can keep on your computer for reference, or print down a decent copy.  A "real" copy will be a cleaner copy (besides supporting your store) and handier in ways.

And it's not just the list, but some helpful background articles as well -- well worth finding & consulting.