[CT Birds] Birding request, sort orf

sosipatra sosipatra at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 17:34:06 EDT 2015

Greetings to all members,

I am organizer of the Barkhamsted Earth Day Nature Festival and am looking for volunteers to have a table and answer questions on the following: Scopes, binoculars and camera equipment for birding and a general booth on Birding.

The event is Sunday, April 26th from 12:30 to 5:30 p.m. at Matthies Grove in Peoples State Forest in Barkhamsted and includes exhibitors on all kinds of natural and environmental subject. A Place Called Hope will be there with their Birds of Prey show and there is free food, music, hikes and all kinds of other activities.

If anyone would like to help out we'd surely appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Ginny Apple
sosipatra at aol.com