[CT Birds] "Animal Homes" first episode airs Wednesday, April 8 at 8:00pm on PBS's Nature

Don Crockett doncrockett63 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:02:34 EDT 2015

This 3-part series looks to be quite impressive particularly the episode
tomorrow night title "Nests".

The format will include spectacular footage mixed with technical blueprint
drawings of the inner details of animal homes along with CGI renderings.

My understanding is that the 1st episode will include Osprey footage from
the Kickstarter "Osprey Documentary Feature" project. I believe some of
that footage was shot in Greenwich, CT by Michael Male who is also
originally from CT. I could be wrong but that's what I've gathered from the
Osprey website and Facebook page.

Here's a link to the "Animal Homes" page on PBS's website. It has a couple
trailer videos to preview what to expect:

I think it'll be well worth watching live or DVRing!

Don Crockett
Great Blue Media Works, Owner - http://greatblue.com
Project SNOWstorm, Google Maps Wrangler - http://projectsnowstorm.org
New Britain, CT