[CT Birds] "Animal Homes" first episode airs Wednesday, April 8 at 8:00pm on PBS's Nature

elphick at sbcglobal.net elphick at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 8 17:03:40 EDT 2015

I can't speak to be osprey footage but Michael Male has some stunning footage of tidal marsh sparrows taken at our CT study sites that I believe will be in the PBS show. I'm not sure which episode - might be the Nests episode showing tonight, but maybe also episode #2 which focused on location (which matters a lot in the salt marsh). Obviously everyone should watch them all ....

Chris Elphick
Storrs, CT