[CT Birds] Southport Little Gull images

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Apr 9 10:02:32 EDT 2015

I posted a few images from the 8 Little Gulls from Southport yesterday
morning on my Facebook page. If you are not a member of Facebook, this
link should bring you to the images. I also added two images in this
album of two Little Gulls that point out my "tips" that I posted
earlier. In the 2 images showing the Herring Gull in the image, you
will see 2 Little Gulls hiding behind Bonaparte's Gulls and are on
either side of the Herring Gull. These 2 Little Gulls were on the back
edge of the flock and one of the Gulls is on the left of the Herring
Gull showing only its head and chest. The other Little Gull is on the
right of the Herring Gull and is only showing its white/pale gray wing
tips with black/white-tipped underwings. Sometimes, this is all you
will see to identify a Little Gull in a flock.

Hope you enjoy the images. If this link doesn't work, please let me know.

Here is the link: