[CT Birds] Spring Manor Farm raptors, 4-11-15 (Mansfield)

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Sat Apr 11 20:55:44 EDT 2015

Don et al,

Info on Tom Sayers' Kestrel Banding Project can be found on the COA Birding Events Calendar. Look on April 17th for info to get you started reporting your findings. The Calendar can be found on the COA website or directly at this link:

Birders will likely find the COA Calendar a great resource to find guided bird walks, the dates of COA birding workshops, birding festivals, hawk watching sites, native plant sales geared towards birds, citizen scientist projects including right now how you can help protect our breeding coastal birds and so much more. If you haven't been to the Calendar, I'll bet you will be surprised at what is happening in CT and want to check back often.

Jim Dugan
New Milford