[CT Birds] A word about early dates

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun Apr 12 21:57:20 EDT 2015

Greg's outstanding "Connecticut Birds By The Season" is, as Mark said, an invaluable tool for understanding seasonality in our state.  The good news I have to add is that you can download it from the COA web site!

The web page for The Connecticut Warbler is http://ctbirding.org/pubs.htm. The COA provides all but the most recent years of the Warbler as free downloads from there.  The specific issue in question is Volume 25 (2005) (http://ctbirding.org/Warbler/CTWarblerVolume25.pdf).  And there is a downloadable index covering all the issues!  Each pdf file covers all four issues of the Warbler for a year; in that file the seasonal guide comes first.

New issues are sent to members quarterly, one of the most valuable benefits of COA membership.  Why not consider joining if you haven't already?  See http://ctbirding.org/join.htm for the details.

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT