[CT Birds] CANCELED - today's Bluff Point fencing

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Thu Apr 16 09:52:12 EDT 2015

Good morning all,

Fencing is canceled today, so please don't go to Bluff Point if you
haven't yet and were planning on it! Thanks so much but Rebecca Foster
of DEEP just arrived and found that the road and parking lot are being
regraded, so we cannot bring materials down there and the hike would be
way too far with all that we need to carry in vehicles. We will let you
know if there's a rescheduled date and time.

Thanks again and sorry about the late cancellation!

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator
skruitbosch at rtpi.org