[CT Birds] Hummingbird migration in New England

Carole Donagher cdonagher at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 10:50:33 EDT 2015

Thanks for the reminders, Dave!
Looking at the state of the plants in my yard, I am putting up my feeders right now!  My shrubs and etc that are normally in bloom for the exhausted hummers' return are way behind, thanks to our lingering winter.  At this rate, and with our cold nights, it will be slim pickings for the returning hummers without some nectar feeders!
Carole DonagherFarmington