[CT Birds] 4/18, Chester: LA waterthrush

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Sat Apr 18 09:54:02 EDT 2015

April 18, Chester - LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH arrived today. I'll have to
name him "Johnny-on-the-Spot", because this is the fourth year (that
I've recorded) that he's arrived on April 18th. (Past years:  2008,
2013, and 2014.) I knew he was due to show up, so I've been walking down
to his territory all week, even as late as yesterday evening. Not a
trace of him until this morning, and he's singing to beat the band.
Maybe a better name would be Paul Revere...
:-)  Tammy Eustis, Chester