[CT Birds] [NOSbird] bobolink project (time running out to help)

elphick at sbcglobal.net elphick at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 11:04:45 EDT 2015

Hi Steve,

Good points. Steve (Swallow) Is already investigating ways to expand the programme to other New England states, and success in VT will be key to whether that happens.

Additionally, of course, bird populations pay no attention to state boundaries, so if we want these birds at all we have to think at larger spatial scales when doing conservation. Especially in a small state like ours.

Chris

Chris Elphick
Storrs, CT
@ssts