[CT Birds] Oyster River

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sat Apr 18 17:07:21 EDT 2015

Now is the prime time based on tide level.  Wish I could go back again tonight!

Keep in mind that two Mew Gulls have been seen there.  One, found by Keith Mueller the other day appears to be of the nominate race, but better photos are needed to rule out the North American race "Short-billed Gull".   The other is of course the Kamchatka Gull of yesterday.

Patrick Comins, Meriden

Sent from my iPhone