[CT Birds] Trip to Audubon's Aviary in NY

Allison Bryant abryant at ctaudubon.org
Mon Apr 20 15:57:30 EDT 2015

Attention Audubon aficionados! Join Connecticut Audubon Society for our May member event: a trip to the New York Historical Society for a final viewing of masterpieces by John James Audubon.

Audubon's Aviary: The Final Flight will showcase the New-York Historical Society collection of John James Audubon's preparatory watercolors for the sumptuous double-elephant-folio print edition of The Birds of America (1827-38). This exhibition displays Part III of The Complete Flock. See Audubon's watercolors of outliers and western species to bookend the North American continent!

Saturday May 9, 2015 7:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. For a limited time only: register for this trip and get a FREE Connecticut Audubon Society membership! To register please call CAS EcoTravel at 860-767-0660. More info here<http://www.ctaudubon.org/2015/03/audubons-aviary-at-the-new-york-historical-society-a-trip-for-our-members/#sthash.Czw7eZq6.dpuf>.

Allison Bryant
Milford