[CT Birds] Hammonasset Fees

John Pfitzner jkat61 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:21:11 EDT 2015

I apologize for the way my message appeared on the list. I do not know why
It was rendered in that fashion. It was composed with eight short paragraphs
With a link to Flickr.

When I checked my sent folder is was as composed, I did not intend to have
The photo's appear on the list or my message. I am trying to figure out what the problem is.

Advice / Solutions would be appreciated. Why did the photo's show upon the list ?
I just put a link to them in my message. Is it a flickr issue ? I have seen other posts
With flickr photo's and they were on top, horizontally.

And why were my senteneces and paragraphs all strewn together ? That is not how
I composed the message.

John Pfitzner