[CT Birds] Rhode Island Swallow-tailed Kites

julian hough jrhough1 at snet.net
Fri Apr 24 12:28:40 EDT 2015

This doesn't seem to have made news, but since it is close to CT and right of I-95 it may be of interest, especially since STKI, as regular as they are, do not seem to be chaseable. Present for their second day. No news today either way as far as I know,
>From the RI list yesterday:
The previously reported Swallow-tailed Kites over URE Outfitters in Hope

Valley continue at 2:00pm. They were circling and staying just above the

trees,  so I think there's a chance they'll be around for a couple more

hours.

 Julian Hough
New Haven, CT 06519
www.naturescapeimages.wordpress.com