[CT Birds] Blue Grosbeak

John Pfitzner jkat61 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 16:56:56 EDT 2015

Adult male Blue Grobeak continues ( Forth day ) Was seen this morning by
Several people. Although it was not seen for a few hours between 12:30
And to at least 3:00 ( I hope Russ and Mark got the bird )

I just went upstairs ( 4:30 ) to check to see if the Grosbeak returned and he indeed
Was at his usual spot. Again, I hope Russ and Mark hung around long enough to
See the Grosbeak.

I apolgize for the delay in responding to emails regarding coming over and
Address / Directions. I am not the  " Early Bird " and usually do not arise until
11 am or later, And my internet connection was down.

I replied to those was emailed me from my mobile device. Anyone is welcome
To come see the bird, I will check and reply to emails with address/directions
And best place to view bird and area the bird is in after 12pm

Best

John Pfitzner
Clinton