[CT Birds] FOY RT Hummingbird East Haddam

Fritzandsheila fritzandsheila at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:44:44 EDT 2015

630 PM, first customer to my hummingbird feeder here in NE East Haddam!
What a day, besides all the purple finches previously reported, had one
junco, a male hairy woodpecker, male towhee, goldfinches, cardinals, pine
warblers, chippers, nuthatches, chickadees, titmice, blue jays, mourning
doves, many downy wps, red-bellied wps, cowbirds, rw blackbirds, grackles,
my usual nesting eastern phoebes, and apparently a pair of fish crows
nesting nearby, based on their constant noisy presence and stick gathering.

Harold "Fritz" Moritz

Sheila Gleason

fritzandsheila at pobox.com