[CT Birds] Wood ducks

Kevin Doyle kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Sat Apr 25 20:04:38 EDT 2015

Can anyone from the Wilton area let me know if the wood ducks have returned to Horseshoe Pond. My last 3 trips have yielded zero duck sighting.  Aside that my road trip takes me down Rt. 7 south which you may or may not know is a mine field which should be avoided at all costs. My cost $400 large for a right front wheel, tire,  & alignment.

Try fighting the state to get ones money back with the Ridgefield PD being of very little help.

Any other wood duck locations would be appreciated also.

Kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Sent from Blue Mail