[CT Birds] Yardbirds

Ricki Soucy rickisoucy at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 10:44:43 EDT 2015

 Because I'm pretty much forced to stay put this weekend due to the Daffodil Festival across the street, my birding has been "yard only".  Had my first barn swallow of the year yesterday afternoon.  It appeared to be by itself; perhaps the lookout for the ones who nest at Sieverts Farm on Johnson Ave, or just an early male still on his way north.  Our resident "backyard" robin pair are already nesting in the fir tree outback.  They have exclusive rights to my husbands garden and defend it to the death, almost.
Ricki SoucyMeriden