[CT Birds] Big Weekend Coming Up

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Apr 28 15:08:44 EDT 2015

The latest slideshow on WXEdge features the upcoming "Big Weekend" Bird-A-Thon, which will be May 15-17th this year.  I hope you can join us for one of the events of the weekend and will consider supporting our bird conservation efforts in Connecticut.  With your help we have accomplished a lot, but we need your help more than ever and any amount will help.  Thank you!
http://wxedge.com/2015/04/27/audubons-big-weekend-bird-a-thon-is-coming-up/

Also, we hope that you will go birding yourself over that weekend and eBird your results, as we like to track the overall number of species found over the weekend, not just those found by our Bird-A-Thon team.

Also featured in the slideshow are some photos of the "Kamchatka" Gull (thank you to Nick Bonomo for use of his photo) and the Stratford Thayer's Gull.

Sincerely,
Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation