[CT Birds] Westport Highlights

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:10:24 EDT 2015

4/29/15-Westport-
CT Audubon Tree Farm- very quiet except for 1 Black-and-white Warbler and a beautiful male Orchard Oriole,first heard and seen in the field across from the "tree farm". The Oriole
Was originally found yesterday by Sue and AJ Hand.

Sherwood Island SP-Solitary Sandpiper in Mill Pond with Greater Yellowlegs,Yellow Warbler near RR tracks overlook,24+ Purple Martins in flight and at the gourds near the nature center. Our martins have moved right in to the new gourds funded by a COA minigrant. We hope to have 36 pairs this season!

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone