[CT Birds] FOY Male Ruby-throat hummingbird

Carolyn Johns carolyn.f.johns-emp at snet.net
Wed Apr 29 09:50:50 EDT 2015

I also had a beautiful male rt hummer at my feeder 2 nights ago.  It flew up
to the kitchen window several times but never took anything from the feeder.
I changed the nectar next morning.... but still no sighting.  Usually I get
a female first around May 15th.
Tasted the nectar and it seemed to be fine.   Any thoughts???
Carolyn
Guilford