[CT Birds] COA Warbler Workshop

Christopher Loscalzo closcalz at optonline.net
Fri May 1 20:38:58 EDT 2015

The COA Warbler Workshop will be held tomorrow morning at the Racebrook
Tract in Orange beginning at 7:30 am.  The workshop is free and is open to
COA members and non-members alike. A useful handout will be provided to all
participants.  The full announcement for the event is below:

Spring Warbler Workshop

Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 at 7:30 am

Racebrook Tract, Orange

Learn how to identify the warblers that visit our state in the spring.  For
this workshop, we will begin with an outdoor discussion of the most common
warbler species in CT. This will be followed by a walk on the trails to see
what we can find.  This workshop is ideal for beginning and intermediate
birders.  Meet at the parking lot for the Racebrook Tract on Racebrook Road
(Route 114) in Orange, 1/10th mile north of Route 34 (Derby Turnpike).
Leader and contact person: Chris Loscalzo at closcalz at optonline.net. or 203
389-6508.

Chris Loscalzo,

COA Workshop Coordinator