[CT Birds] Bluff Point Groton Brown Thrasher

David Provencher provedf at comcast.net
Fri May 1 14:39:32 EDT 2015

Lunch time walk with Mary Gardner at Bluff Point turned up a Brown Thrasher
singing adjacent to the parking lot. Traditional spot for Thrasher. Quiet
otherwise along the north shore of Mumford Cove. In my earlier note about
Nehantic SF I miswrote Warbler Vireo for Warbling Vireo. I'm sure everyone
got that. One could argue that Warbling Vireo is the most warbler-like of
our vireos. But of course one can argue virtually anything.

Dave Provencher