[CT Birds] Smith's Longspur viewing info and directions

Mike Warner mjwarner at optonline.net
Sat May 2 05:25:19 EDT 2015

 Allens Meadow is the most active soccer field in town.  On Saturday
mornings there are practices and games which take up most of the day.
Parking nearest the garden area is at a premium.  Only gardeners are allowed
to park.within the garden area.The solution is to go earlier than you were
planning and good luck when you do!

Mike Warner
Wilton Ct.