[CT Birds] East Rock Park: Yellow-throated Vireo, possible Hooded Warbler

Paul Smith paulsmith29 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 17:08:35 EDT 2015

Around 2pm at Trowbridge bridge in East Rock Park, New Haven: Yellow-throated Vireo and probable Hooded Warbler.  I couldn't place the Hooded Warbler song until I got home ... so I was looking up when I should have been looking down.  There was a catbird in the vicinity, but if it was the catbird singing, he was spot-on.  It's in the exact spot where I saw a Hooded Warbler last year, on May 7.