[CT Birds] 5/6/15. Ride around town

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:25:23 EDT 2015

Lisa G Stafford Springs.   Started off with a Red Fox at home around 8:15
making a racket with its calls, my ride wasn't too bad. Yellow warblers,
black throated blue, black throated green,  black and white, American
redstart, common yellow throats, Brown creepers, rose breasted grosbeak,
Baltimore Orioles, wood thrush, northern water thrush, Louisiana water
thrush, blue headed vireos, great blue herons, house wrens, towhees and
scarlet tanagers and almost forgot the veery's. I think I got them all.
Lisa.