[CT Birds] Is it possible?

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 8 20:36:21 EDT 2015

Today while doing chores around the house, I head what i thought were Snow Geese! I look up and found a V of 15 Geese going due North. They were very high and the clear sunny sky made them back lit dark, but the calls, which I am familiar with were Snows. What is the latest spring date for Snow geese in CT?
Now that we are getting leaves on our trees up here as you have been getting down there in the low lands, I heard and saw many arriving birds coming north. Thanks for sending them up here...
Paul Carrier - Harwinton