[CT Birds] Bradley Airport PIPING PLOVER

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon May 4 13:42:22 EDT 2015

Wow, what an amazing record.  I see no mention of inland records in Zeranski and Baptist, but I do recall mention of a record from Station 43 in the book that was put out a while ago by Wood Memorial Library (but I could  be wrong).  Unfortunately, I can't find my copy.  I just checked Merriam and it says of Piping Plover "Mr. W.W.Coe has taken it at Portland".

I'd love to post a photo of that on our Audubon Alliance Facebook page if Rollin is wiling!

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation Audubon Connecticut