[CT Birds] Gray catbird - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 5 09:58:04 EDT 2015

 Finally! My Mother Nancy noted a gray catbird by the side of our house here on South St in Washington, CT this morning. Was wondering why we had not seen a catbird until today. A bit concerned with not seeing an Eastern phoebe yet this year. Normally have them breeding on the property here or see them in the Steep Rock Preserve here in Washington, CT by the bridge over the Shepaug River by the riding ring parking area.
David W BabingtonWashington, CT