[CT Birds] West Hartford Yard

Bissell, T. (Tracey) Tracey.Bissell at voya.com
Tue May 5 11:27:26 EDT 2015

Since Saturday May 2nd we have had the following join our yard birds:

Rose Breasted Grosbeak - His annual fly thru.  He stops by for seed in the beginning of May every year.
Chipping Sparrow
Cat Bird
Ruby Throated Hummingbird - the feeder went out on Sat and he arrived last night and was very intent on the feeder even though we were standing no more than 5 feet away.
House Wren - I heard a faint song this morning have not sighted him yet.

Tracey R Bissell

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.