[CT Birds] Hummers

Erica Soucy rickisoucy at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 18:01:26 EDT 2015

We've had Hummers at the feeder since last Thursday, migratory ones who zip in for a quick feed, never even lighting down, just hovering.  Yesterday we obviously had "our" birds back.  The birds light down, feed voraciously, and even look up at the window when I speak to them.  Today my husband watched 2 males doing their aerial maneuvers over our backyard, and almost got drilled by a female trying to get away from the crazed Lothereo's.  He was just thrilled as he waits in anticipation for the first birds to show up.

Ricki Soucy
Sent from my iPhone